For the Cambridge IGCSE, we have 2 streams - Science & Commerce. Learners begin to take subjects of their choice from the IGCSE stage itself (Grade-9). Students gain a deep understanding of subjects, as well as constructive thinking abilities which global universities value highly.
The Cambridge programme and qualifications offer comprehensive support in 4 areas, designed carefully around the needs of learners and teachers:
- Curriculum - develops learners knowledge, understanding and skills
- Classroom - supports and helps teachers and students perform to their maximum ability
- Qualifications - provides a passport to global universities and recruiters as it is highly valued across the world
- English Proficiency exams - Students take up English proficiency talent exams conducted by Cambridge. These exams help students compete at a global level, and also help them acquire good communicative and written skills.
MiKids - Phonics based Language Learning
To compliment our Cambridge syllabus and to ensure our students gain fluency in English, we have a phonics based language learning program from LKG till Grade-2. Students learn to speak and read fluently when they are taught via this program. They gain confidence to converse in English, they acquire a strong vocabulary, and learn to speak with proper pronunciation and intonation. They also learn correct spellings. Mi-kids learners become independent readers quite soon.
Read more about our curriculum.Read more
The school has all the necessary facilities to meet the requirements of the Cambridge curriculum. Experienced and trained faculty help in maintaining academic excellence and high standards of the school.
From spacious, air-conditioned classrooms with modern digital classrooms, a large and peaceful campus, well stocked library, fully equipped science and ICT labs, and space for various extra-curricular facilities along with the necessary trainers, the schools has it all. Read more about our facilities.Read more
We take pride in using teaching methodologies that are in line with the best practices from across the world. Our aim is not just to teach, but to inspire our students.
From using workshops, seminars, projects, brainstorming sessions, KWL charts, and even encouraging the use of case studies, we ensure our classes are as lively and interactive as can be. This really brings out the best in our students.
Watch the below video clip to get an idea.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many misunderstandings about what is an International school. An International school is simply a school which has an International Curriculum - the most common are:
- Cambridge or Edexcel, both based out of UK, offering the IGCSE and A-levels.
- International Baccalaureate (IB), based out of Switzerland.
On the other hand, non-international schools are schools which follow national curriculum (CBSE, ICSE) or State curriculum (State Board schools)
The equivalent of Grade-10 is called IGCSE. The equivalent of Grade-12 is called A-levels
Yes, most Indian universities do accept the Cambridge IGCSE and A-levels, including the premier colleges like IITs, AIIMS, etc. These qualifications are also eligible to write national entrance exams like NEET. In our school, we map the concepts of the Cambridge curriculum with the requirements for NEET, AIIMS, IIT-JEE and other competitive exams, so that our students can write these exams confidently.
This used to be the case many years ago. But now with many Indians aspiring for the best of everything in the world, the aspirations for a Global education too has gone up. International schools are hence becoming more popular with the resident Indians too. People are able to appreciate the difference in the pedagogy and assessment of an International curriculum vis-a-vis the national curriculums. Also, if you are seeking admission in foreign universities, then studying the Cambridge Curriculum will definitely help you.
Cambridge IGCSE was created as a GCSE examination for International use and the academic demands ('standards') of Cambridge IGCSE are equivalent to those of GCSE. Cambridge IGCSE examinations are tailored for a multi-cultural, multi-lingual audience in a way that UK GCSE examinations are not. They are aligned to the standards of the UK GCSE, and are equivalent on a subject-for-subject, grade-for-grade basis. You can say that IGCSE is equivalent to GCSE of UK. In fact, the IGCSE has become so popular now that many independant schools in UK are moving away from GCSE and adopting the IGCSE itself.
- Cambridge IGCSE is one of the most sought-after and recognised qualifications in the world at the Grade-10 level. It develops and encourages vital educational skills, including oral skills, investigative skills, problem solving, team work, recall of knowledge, and initiative.
- The programme has worldwide status and credibility. In India, the course is delivered in over 300+ schools. It is recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as being at par with CBSE, ICSE, and other Indian education boards.
- Worldwide, it is delivered in schools in over 140 countries and is recognised by colleges and universities everywhere, more so in the UK and other Commonwealth countries.
- The Cambridge IGCSE curriculum is balanced and lends an international perspective to studies. It also takes account of differing abilities of students.
- Cambridge students can take advantage of the Cambridge Checkpoint, a diagnostic service comprising of standardised tests, that pin-points a student's strengths and weaknesses in key curriculum areas